CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT RULES
- Check in is at our sister propery next door - Whitelaw Hotel, 808 Collins Ave.
- At check-in guests are to provide a valid ID (Passport/Driver’s license). We cannot accommodate Florida Residents.
- A courtesy hold of $ 50.00 on a major credit card under your name is required at check in.
- Bed assignment will be done at check in. One person per bed, no exceptions. Your assigned bed will be your bed for the entire stay.
- At check out, bring the lock/hotel key to Front Desk. Lock is to be left locked in your bed. If something is missing, damaged, stained, or torn, a charge will automatically be deducted from your deposit.
- Extend stay or check-out by 11:00 am, or your belongings will be removed from the dorm, and stored at the reception area, while your credit card will be automatically charged $50.00 per person.
- Beds and bathrooms are unisex.
- No visitors are allowed anywhere in the Hostel, including the pool area. In failure to comply this rule, the guest will be evicted and charged $50 per extra person.
- No sexual contact in the building is allowed.
- One person per bed. Failure to comply this rule will result in immediate eviction.
- Beds cannot be made private; under no circumstances is any guest allowed to put up sheets, towels or any clothing in any part of the bed for this purpose.
- Noise level is to be kept at minimum at all times, especially after 10:00 pm.
- No alcohol or food can be consumed in the beds.
- There is a drawer attached to your bed, with a lock for your personal use where you will find sheets, pillows, blankets and towel. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. If you lose the lock or the key, a charge of $50.00 will be placed on your card automatically.
- Pool hours are from sunrise to sunset. No glass, no parties, no visitors, no smoking/vaping.
- Coin laundry machines are available in the kitchen area and guests can use them until 10:00 pm as the latest.
- We provide microwaves. There is no stove in our kitchen.
- No smoking on premises. Penalty for smoking is $250 plus eviction.
- Maximum stay is 21 days.
- Guests are not to store bicycles at Posh.
- Everyone must observe proper hygiene practices.
- No late-night noise (after 10:00 pm).
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in charges and immediate eviction from the hostel without refund.